In early 2022, CRC will be hosting a breakfast webinar series highlighting issues that will be in play during the upcoming CT legislative session.
Thursday, January 27, 2022; 8:30 – 9:30 am
Extended Producer Responsibility: Packaging
- Dave Gordon, Association of Municipalities, Ontario, Senior Advisor, Waste Diversion
- Dr. Calvin Lakhan, York University, Ontario
- Resa Dimino, RRS
Thursday, February 3, 2022; 8:30 – 9:30 am
Extended Producer Responsibility: Hard to Handle Items
- Jonathan Murray, Director of Post-Collection Operations, Murphy Road Recycling
- Jennifer Heaton-Jones, Chair, CT Product Stewardship Council
Thursday, February 10, 2022; 8:30 – 9:30 am
Understanding new technologies for MRF glass
- Frank M. Antonacci, COO, Murphy Road Recycling
- Patrick Grasso, Urban Mining
Thursday, February 17, 2022; 8:30 – 9:30 am
Ban on Expanded Polystyrene (Styrofoam)
- Kelsey Lamp, Environment Connecticut
- Jonathan Jacobson, Stamford Board of Representatives
Webinars are free for members, and $30 per session for non-members. Any non-member who signs up for three sessions will receive complimentary registration for the fourth event.
- Pat Grasso, Urban Mining, "Pozzotive and their overall efforts in CT"
- Chaz Miller, "The Market Impact of Covid-19"
- Rob Klee, former DEEP Commissioner, "What are we going to do with all this PPE and other observations?"
- Mike Noel, TOMRA, "Covid-19 and the Bottle Bills across the country"
- Dan Martens, Novamont, "Keys to successful food waste diversion and composting programs"