CRC Covid Webinar SeriesThe Covid-19 pandemic has impacted each and every one of us and most every sector of the economy. The materials management world is no exception. For the CRC, we had to look for new ways to provide value to our members and the Covid-19 webinar series is our first answer.Free to members and only $25 for non-members, CRC brings opinion leaders from around the state and nation to talk about how Covid-19 has impacted recycling, composting and numerous other components of materials management.In 2021, we look to expand our offerings beyond Covid's impacts to all things new and exciting. Check back regularly as our schedule continues to grow.2021 Webinar Series
- August 12, 10 am; Ben Gassaway, Covanta, "EfW Overview & the CT Waste Market"
- September 16, 10 am; Stefan Holt, Atlas Organics
- October 14, 10 am; Van Dyk Recycling Solutions
- November 11, 10 am; CJ May, City of Waterbury: "Will co-collection work in Connecticut"
Stay tuned, more to come.......Previous Covid-19 Webinars
- Pat Grasso, Urban Mining, "Pozzotive and their overall efforts in CT"
- Chaz Miller, "The Market Impact of Covid-19"
- Rob Klee, former DEEP Commissioner, "What are we going to do with all this PPE and other observations?"
- Mike Noel, TOMRA, "Covid-19 and the Bottle Bills across the country"
- Dan Martens, Novamont, "Keys to successful food waste diversion and composting programs"