CRC Breakfast Series
These informative breakfasts, hosted by CRC quarterly, will focus on current key issues in recycling and materials management, with the goal of increasing understanding, identifying pathways for improvements and networking!
This first event was a Wrap Up of the 2017 Regular Session of the CT General Assembly featuring two expert panels. The legislative panel featured members of the Environment Committee to give their perspectives on the session, as well as the intersection of the budget and the bottle bill. Next, an industry panel consisting of key players in the bottle value chain helped to identify what works and what doesn't with CT's existing bottle redemption law.
- Senator Craig Miner, Co-Chair
- Representative Mike Demicco, Co-Chair
- Representative Stephen Harding, Ranking Member
- Representative Joe Gresko, Vice Chair
- Representative Mary Mushinsky, Member
- Kevin S. Dietly, American Beverage Association
- Jude Malone, CT Beer Wholesalers Association
- Chuck Riegle, TOMRA
- Ron Santos, ReCommunity Recycling
- Rick Ross, Redemption Centers of America
- Steve Changaris, National Waste & Recycling Association
- Bruce Adams, First Selectman, Town of Kent, CT
- Andy Crowley - Strategic Materials, Inc.