CONNECTICUT RECYCLERS COALITION BREAKFAST SERIES
LEGISLATIVE WRAP-UP & BOTTLE BILL
Come join the Connecticut Recyclers Coalition as we kick off our new Breakfast Series
on June 21 at the Aqua Turf in Plantsville, CT.
These informative breakfasts, hosted by CRC quarterly, will focus on current key issues in recycling and materials management, with the goal of increasing understanding, identifying pathways for improvements and networking!
The first event in the series will include two expert panels. This first event is a Wrap Up of the 2017 Regular Session of the CT General Assembly, featuring members of the Environment Committee to give their perspectives on the session, as well as the intersection of the budget and the bottle bill. Next, an industry panel consisting of key players in the bottle value chain will identify what works and what doesn't with CT's existing bottle redemption law.
- Senator Craig Miner, Co-Chair
- Representative Mike Demicco, Co-Chair
- Representative Stephen Harding, Ranking Member
- Representative Joe Gresko, Vice Chair
- Representative Mary Mushinsky, Member
- Kevin S. Dietly, American Beverage Association
- Peter Gallo, Star Distributors
- Chuck Riegle, TOMRA
- Ron Santos, ReCommunity Recycling
- Rick Ross, Redemption Centers of America
- Steve Changaris, National Waste & Recycling Association
- Bruce Adams, First Selectman, Town of Kent, CT
- Andy Crowley - Strategic Materials, Inc.
Download the agenda HERE