Join expert speakers who will discuss a range of key issues, including:
- How companies can design clothing -- with both natural and synthetic fibers -- to be more repairable, reusable, and recyclable;
- The role that retailers like Patagonia, Eileen Fisher, and H&M can play in taking back clothing and increasing recovery;
- New, innovative technologies aimed at increasing recycled content in apparel;
- Existing domestic and international markets for post-consumer textiles, and how we can grow those markets globally; and
- New initiatives recyclers, researchers, retailers, and others are undertaking to overcome technical challenges in textiles reuse and recycling.